Old School thought makes a hummingbird stop…photo by DashinMoments.com
*This page may contain affiliate or sponsored links, which means I may get paid or receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you!*
Common sense interaction (C.S.I) & old school thought are extremely important to society. We must all take others seriously. If someone is in need, we must help them. While this world spins round and round, we must learn from one another and all work together in harmony. We must put aside our prejudices and look for the strength in our fellow humans instead of looking down our noses at one another. If we could find a way to do this, then wars would not happen, and we could share in the peace that lies beyond. What a wonderful place this old world would be. Not just teaching and not just learning, but sharing in the responsibility of both, the learning and teaching each other.
We are all born with special gifts and abilities, to keep these to ourselves is a foolish thing indeed. I believe common sense can be taught and learned if we just give it a chance. Pulling out all the stops and returning to a time when respect was given as well as received is a dream I have for you as well as myself. As you read my stories, I hope you will understand the concept of C.S.I (Common Sense Interaction) and why Old School thought is necessary for us to regain that special something, we have put aside for way too long. Join with me in spreading the word and by passing this word, we can take back what we have lost so many years ago. I wish each one of you great blessings and I want you to remember, we are all in this together.
Latest blog posts
- Your words are important to you and your healthWho on this earth do you believe more than you? Nobody right?
- Repair your inner core to look youngerWatching people can teach you a lot about yourself, but one thing it won’t teach you is to be happy with you!
- Pain is best dealt with by humorTry to laugh (I don’t mean fake laugh, I mean a true laugh) and think about being miserable at the same time.
- No longer 10 feet tall and bulletproofAs fathers, we must remember our youth and allow our sons to find their way in life, too. We must be stern when they mess up. We must teach them respect, and we must allow them to grow up to be good men.
- When all is lost, you’ve looked amissHard truths are hard to believe until we want to see things change for the better.
- Not writer’s block, it’s writer’s painHe said that inspiration has been with me all week, I just wasn’t paying attention. I never realized pain could be a form of inspiration, especially someone who deals with it day-to-day.
- Dreams carry their own form of logicDreams have been studied and explained by some of the smartest people in the world.
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021